Impossible Lemon Pie Recipe
If you’re in a hurry, you won’t have to roll out a crust, and your pie will be three layers of scrumptious.
2 cups milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Master Baking Mix or similar such as Bisquick?
1/4 cup melted butter
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350o.
- Spray a 9" glass pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Measure the milk, sugar, baking mix, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and lemon juice into a blender container.
- Whizz on low speed (the idea here is to make as few bubbles as possible) until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Refrigerate and serve with sweetened whipped cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 103
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 43% Protein 10% Carb. 47%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 130 mg
Sodium 200 mg
Total Carbohydrate 28 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 19 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 7% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2019 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.